Many people I know are intimidated by the idea of creating fine art. Some even believe that great art is a skill exclusive to only the inherently talented.
Nothing can be further from the truth.
Like almost every other conceivable skill, art can be learnt and perfected with the same discipline that hones success - patience, practice and perseverance.
Cracking The Art Code is a new age workshop that gets you on the path to creating your own timeless art. It covers intensive learning modules with 3 hour sessions over 8 Saturdays.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Brief History of Art
- Drawing kit, tools & accessories
- Creating basic shapes
- Shading techniques
- Drawing Compositions
Acrylics, an introduction
- The artist’s tool kit
- Understanding colours and their application
- Basic techniques of acrylic painting
- Composition setting
The A-Z of creating your artwork
- Still Life & Landscape Painting
- Reflective & Non reflective materials & surfaces
- Mastering Portraits
- Abstract & Non Objective Art
- Tools & techniques for high quality results
What we will provide:
- A drawing tool kit including a range of pencils, art eraser, sharpener and scale
- A3 size drawing book
- Certificate of Participation (on successful completion)
- The most unique and comprehensive art creating experience of a lifetime
Venue: Bloom & Grow, 17D Main, 6th Block, Koramangala. Bangalore 560095.
Landmark: Near Koramangala Club
Start Date & Time: 4th March, 2017 | 9.30 am - 12.00 pm
Duration: 8 weeks (Saturday mornings at the above time)
Workshop Fee: INR 2,500/- per month
About the Artist:
Mark D’Cruz is the founder of Grüne Elefant Art, an online art gallery and platform for upcoming and established artists to display and promote their artwork. As an artist, Mark specialises in landscapes, abstracts and portraits. He studied art as a global business at Sotheby’s Institute of Art, UK, and is himself an art consultant and art collector.