Return and Refund Policy
Below is the Return and Refund Policy for artwork purchased by you from our online gallery website www.gruneelefantart.com and its affiliated websites (hereinafter collectively referred to as The Gallery).
- Artwork purchased by you from The Gallery cannot be returned or refunded, unless received by you in a damaged or spoilt condition.
- Artwork received by you in a damaged condition must be notified to The Gallery immediately by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with visual proof of the damage attached, and then returned to the Seller via The Gallery within 2 days of receipt in an ‘as is’ condition.
- On receipt of the damaged artwork, The Gallery will then cancel the order and either refund the amount paid by you, or issue a credit note to you.
- The following items and/or conditions shall not constitute ‘damaged’ or ‘spoilt’ artwork, and no complaints, requests for refund or returns shall be entertained by The Gallery for the same:
- Damaged glass frames of artwork shipped in framed condition. Please note that The Gallery does not recommend shipping of ‘glass framed’ artwork. Though utmost care is taken while packing, The Gallery cannot provide any guarantee for the glass.
- While great care is taken to reproduce the colours and form of the original Artwork as depicted on the website, it is understood that there may sometimes be slight variations in shade and colour between the physical artwork and its digital image. No complaints in this regard will be entertained.
- You cannot return an artwork because you do not like it after receipt.
- Original shipping costs (if applicable) are non-refundable. Shipping cost of artwork returned to The Gallery is to be paid by you.
- You are advised to use a trackable shipping service or purchase shipping insurance while returning artwork.